Sadly, we live in a litigious society, so having a disclaimer is prudent. I’d like to thank Lorelle VanFossen of the Blog Herald and Danny Foo of Websites Made Simple for their instructive posts on blog disclaimers.
- My posts and replies on this site are solely my own and may not reflect the views of my employer, clients, partners, the hosting company of this website, my spouse, children, friends, family, acquaintances, total strangers, or all flora and fauna in this and any other planet or celestial body in the known universe.
- This blog is intended for entertainment and educational purposes only. I make neither warranty nor representation as to the accuracy, completeness, currentness, timeliness, suitability, validity, or usefulness of any content on this site, and disclaim any and all warranties that are, or may be, implied or arise by operation of law. Thus, I will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in the content, or any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this content. All content is provided on an as-is basis and at the user’s own risk.
- I am not responsible for the republishing or reuse of any content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without express permission.
- As a human being, I am both fallible and malleable, and and can and will change my mind on issues, whether it is due to growth, change, or simple forgetfulness. As blogs are static snapshots, it is almost surely certain that I will eventually change my mind about a topic, and make posts that may contradict or invalidate earlier ones. By all means correct me when appropriate, but realize that my opinions can change and differ from those expressed earlier.
- I reserve the right to adjust or delete any and all content, including comments or this disclaimer, at any time and for any reason whatsoever.